Home ¦ Scientific Programme ¦ Venue ¦ Abstracts ¦ Registration ¦ Accommodation ¦ Social ¦ General Info
9th UKSBM Annual Scientific Meeting, Oxford, 9-10 December 2013
In association with the National Prevention Research Initiative (NPRI)
“Behavioural Medicine: From Laboratory to Policy”
- 21 Oct 2013: Draft scientific programme updated
- 17 Oct 2013: Guidelines for oral presentations, posters and workshops are now online
- 3 Oct 2013: Early bird registration deadline extended to Thursday 10 October 2013.
- 12 Sept 2013: Draft outline conference programme now available.
- 23 July 2013: New post-conference workshop on 11 December 2013 on “Designing and evaluating behaviour change interventions: Using the Behaviour Change Wheel and other tools in behavioural science” (23 July 2013)
- 28 June 2013: UKSBM Registration Bursaries for early career researchers now available!
- 14 June 2013: We are delighted to announce that Prof Judith Green is now confirmed as a keynote speaker.
- 6 June 2013: call for abstracts!
- 31 May 2013: We are delighted to announce that Prof Laurence Moore (Cardiff University / University of Glasgow) is confirmed as the NPRI keynote speaker.
- 31 May 2013: Registration is now open.
- 31 May 2013: additional venue, accommodation and draft scientific programme added
- 6 April 2013: Two keynote speakers confirmed: Dr Susan Jebb, OBE (Head of Diet and Population Health, MRC Human Nutrition Research, Cambridge; Department of Health Science Advisor on Obesity) and Prof Robert West (Professor of Health Psychology and Director of Tobacco Studies, UCL). Details about other keynotes to be announced shortly.
- 6 April 2013: 9th ASM website now live. Please check back regularly for on-going updates.
- Call for abstracts opens: 6 June 2013
- Registration opens: 3 June 2013
- Abstract submission deadline: 29 July 2013