List of UKSBM Consultations and Responses
The UKSBM regularly responds to white papers to provide expertise, evidence and perspectives in behavioural medicine on behalf of its members. The UKSBM welcomes contributions from any members wishing to contribute to responses to consultations. All calls will be posted online with an open invitation to members to contribute to the production of a response from the UKSBM.
Current open consultations
If you would like to lead or contribute to a response to a consultation on behalf of the UKSBM, please contact the UKSBM general secretary at least 1 week before the deadline. If you would like to suggest a consultation that the UKSBM might be positioned to respond to, please contact the UKSBM general secretary.
- UKSBM response to NICE consultation on draft guidance for type 2 diabetes prevention (.docx, 56kb, 9 Jan 2012)
- Department of Health ‘Healthy Lives Healthy People’ white paper (link)
- Final (.doc, 93Kb) and draft (.doc, 89KB) UKSBM response to Department of Health ‘Healthy Lives Healthy People’ white paper
- Review of Science in the Department of Health (PDF, 3.2Mb)
- UKSBM response to Review of Science in the Department of Health (.doc, 86Kb)
If anyone would like to contribute to training in Behavioural Medicine in the UK (for example, in the form of workshops that are open to clinicians and/or researchers). Click here to express an interest.
If you require any information about the UKSBM, please send an email to the General Secretary of the UKSBM, or write to:
UK Society for Behavioural Medicine
c/o Dr Jean Adams
Institute of Health & Society
Newcastle upon Tyne
Phone: +44 (0) 191 222 8124
If you would like to post a link to a behavioural medicine-related job advert, please contact the Communication and Web Management Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org). To facilitate job postings, please send the following details of the post being advertised:
Short description of post (1 or 2 sentences):
Duration of post:
Web link to advert (or attach document):
Closing date for applications: