We are delighted to confirm our keynotes for our virtual Congress (7th – 11th June 2021).
- Professor Laurence Moore (University of Glasgow): Behaviour change interventions: an interdisciplinary, systems informed, perspective
- Professor Viola Vaccarino (Emory University): Stress and Heart Disease: Focus on Women
We also have three master lectures:
- Professor Andrea Evers (Leiden University): Expectations matter: How to use placebo effects in research and clinical practice
- Dr. Elizabeth Seng (Yeshiva University and Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York, USA): Not All Pain: How Type and Time Course of Pain Can Influence Patient Experience and Behavioral Management Approaches
- Professor Akihito Shimazu (Keio University): Positive mental health at the workplace: From a perspective of work engagement
Please check out the ICBM-2021 website for up-to-date information on the Congress, including further information about keynotes and master lectures, and details of costs for attendance.