The UKSBM is a member society of the International Society of Behavioural Medicine (ISBM) and actively participates in their biannual conference, the International Congress of Behavioural Medicine (ICBM).
Read a copy of the latest ISBM Newsletter (September 2020).
Key Behavioural Medicine Papers
- Behavior as the central outcome in health care (Kaplan, 1990, American Psychologist)
- Evidence-based behavioral medicine: What is it and how do we achieve it? (Davidson et al., 2003, Annals of Behavioral Medicine)
- Behavioural medicine: changing our behaviour (Marteau et al., 2006, BMJ)
- Behavior Matters (Fisher et al., 2011, American Journal of Preventive Medicine)
- Report on behaviour change and behavioural science (House of Lords Science and Technology Committee, 2011)